Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Biggest Sale Ever

So after taking these super fancy hat classes, I find that I'm a little more picky about what I'm going to carry in the Shoppe.  For one thing, it's silly to have so much.  I'm going to focus in a little more.  Which means that I have a lot of things hanging around that I'm just not going to continue (woodland crowns, bobby pins, etc.).  And the solution to this problem is a big big sale!
I've taken more than half of the shop and put it in the Clearance section at 50% off, where it will remain for so long as there is any left in stock.  Have fun!

9 comments:

Mikayla Jeane said...

These are amazing! Are the items already 50% off?

Maren said...

Hi Mikayla,
They would be but I closed my shop since I just had a baby. If there's something in particular that you want I can make it happen!
Thanks!
Maren

Apparel Trender said...

Nice article, very nice. A great place to for women's clothing & accessories visit: www.ApparelTrender.com you get free shipping with orders over $50.

engin uğuztemur said...

Hello, this site has been very nice, thank for your comment yorumlarmısınız s how it is at my site
www.aloevdenevenakliyat.com
www.gebzenakliyat.info

I Know said...

http://iknow77.blogspot.co.il/

Medismaya Asli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Medismaya Asli said...

Nice....

Medismaya Asli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My Bunnydate said...

Nice post!