Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Clutter

"Cluttered" Digital
I gotta say, I really didn't want to illustrate this one. Mostly because I'm still living in a state of not-quite-all-the-way-moved-in-yet clutter that is rather frustrating. We're making slow progress though. And like Alfons (a re-use of the unused memory elephant from last week, I thought he deserved a more prominant piece), I can't find things because of said clutter. Most of it is the uber smooth vector art that I've been trying to stay away from because it was going to be a leeetle bit too much for me to try to give everything its own texture. Alfons gets a texture, though, and one not unlike Beatrice's.
PS: Alfons doesn't actually use his butterfly net. Not that he doesn't love butterflies, it's just that he can't bear to net them.

No comments: