Friday, March 26, 2010

What I Did This Week

I haven't had class for a few weeks. I missed yet another from out of town-ness and now it's in between classes. I made Hazel promise to have an inbetween class, but apparently she wants a couple of weeks off first. I guess that's understandable. Maybe.
Meanwhile, I made this Tigger:
...out of some cheap and not quite really watercolor paint. I do like his happy kitty expression. G likes to take his coffee in enormous Tigger mugs, so I'm going to frame it and hang it near the coffee station. I think I will make a similar Pooh version.
And then I did more work on the mini woodblocks. I'm calling it "Project Etsy":
Final version of the Purple Chick
Final version of the Green Girl
A new Girl with Glasses
There are a few that were not quite post-ready. I've also been working on the red-haired dandy, and she is almost done. Hopefully I'll have her up soon!

No comments: