Thursday, April 8, 2010

What I Made This Week

Clouds 12"x18" Watercolorish with Acrylic

So this week was rather less productive than last week. Which I expected, but of course was still disappointed in. I did a lot more sketching and layout work for possible future projects and put in some time on Giant Notre Dame Sketch. All of which leaves less to show for my work. But, it's all good. I'm keeping that nice journal with my things a day to show me that I wasn't a slacker. I also decided to play with some abstract -ness to loosen me up and have some fun:
Tree Picture 10" x 10"
I will probably paint over it.
And I spent a lot of time working on this painting, which is still not done yet:
School of Jacks 16" x 20" Acrylic
And I made this:
Margarita Sorbet!
Which may well be my contribution to the Johnstone Margarita Legacy.

No comments: