Thursday, April 22, 2010

Art Machine

"Spring Box" 10"x10" Acrylic on Canvas
Played with more abstract above, and it really is like playing. It was a lot of fun to do and I got some intriguing flower techniques. I painted it on top of the tree picture.
"Seaside with Seagulls" 8"x10" Acrylic on Canvas
Hazel was giving me trouble for never doing landscapes, which isn't entirely true, but sometimes it's just easier to do what she says. And I needed a bit of change. I couldn't quite get the lighting right. It's supposed to be really bright on the waves and the wet sand, but I just couldn't get it there. I might work at it a little bit. If I got that part right then the seagulls wouldn't look so much like cheating.
"Parker" Graphite on Paper...didn't measure
Mom's got us doing assignments for Art Class, so here's lesson 1.
And then I decorated a couple of wood blocks for Project Etsy.
Purple with Envy 4"x4" Mixed Media on Wood Block
"Is There Something on My Head?" 4" diameter Mixed Media on Woodblock

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow! These are so awesome. I really like your style :)